One lucky winner will win:
Prizes are courtesy of Better (GLL), Moo Canoes, Poplar HARCA & SilverLine Programme
To enter the competition:
Take a picture of yourself doing something healthy during #HealthyPoplarWeek (17th – 23rd July 2017) and send to us via one of the following methods:
- Tweet it to us @WellOnePoplar using the #HealthyPoplarWeek hashtag
- Post it our Facebook page: fb.me/WellOnePoplar using the #HealthyPoplarWeek hashtag
- Email it to: email@example.com Only one entry per person and we’ll be looking for originality and the fun-factor!
The competition closes at 11pm on 23rd July 2017. Visit our website for full terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of Tower Hamlets aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Poplar HARCA.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by one of the following methods:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweeting @WellOnePoplar using the #HealthyPoplarWeek hashtag
- Posting on the Well One Facebook page (fb.me/WellOnePoplar) using the #HealthyPoplarWeek hashtag
- We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants an irrevocable, perpetual licence to Poplar HARCA to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be that which is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and which promotes a clear message of health and fun. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date is 11.00pm on 23rd July 2017).
- One entrant shall win:
- A NutriBullet Blender
- 2-hour canoeing adventure for up to 3 people on London’s canals (redeemable on Saturdays & Sundays 10am-6pm, from the Hackney Wick base of Moo Canoes)
- 3 months gym membership with Better (GLL) at Poplar Baths
- 3 personal training sessions with Moses Adeyemi of The SilverLine Programme
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail